Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Try Dropbox

Google Drive (formerly Google Docs), Dropbox, and iCloud have similar functions.  They provide "cloud" storage for your documents so you can access them from work, school, home, libraries or cybercafe's, and other Internet-connected computers.

Google Drive has the advantage of Google searches within your documents, but Dropbox allows for a very Windows-friendly integration and interface. Both are free up to a specified level of storage.  I use all three: Drive for collaborations and documents I create; Dropbox for MS Office documents shared with me, or when I need the extra formatting abilities of MS Office; and iCloud for iPad / iPod files and syncing those Apple products with iTunes.

Use this link for Dropbox:  http://db.tt/EHDhJJo

1 comment:

  1. Jim (test-Firefox): Yes' I'll bet there!

    ReplyDelete